WellSpace Health offers a continuum of services for those struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. We have a variety …Read More
Behavioral Health & Prevention
WellSpace Health’s behavioral health and prevention services are vital to our commitment to provide comprehensive care to patients. Through our Integrated Behavioral Health Program, we offer a broad spectrum of behavioral health services that are integrated into your program of care in order to address co-occurring conditions.
We are here for you. WellSpace Health’s behavioral health and psychiatric staff possess the specialized training and experience to help you deal with the changes, challenges and crises of life.
WellSpace Health’s Children’s Mental Health program provides mental health counseling services to children ages 0-20. Our therapists provide services in school and office settings along with in-home services when appropriate.
Our counseling and mental health services include:
- Individual counseling for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families
- Group counseling for adults and families
- Psychiatry & medication management
- Mental health evaluations
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Family advocate to help with your child’s IEP, attend meetings and provide support
- Outpatient substance use disorder treatment
- Intensive outpatient substance use disorder treatment
- Perinatal substance use disorder treatment and co-occurring intensive outpatient treatment
Our prevention services include:
- Sacramento Violence Intervention Program (SVIP)
- Suicide Prevention and Crisis Line
- Birth and Beyond Family Resource Center
Share this page with a friend: