Give the Gift of Health
Thanks to the generosity of donors who contribute their time and resources, WellSpace Health is able to deliver on its mission to provide comprehensive healthcare to under-served patients/clients throughout the Sacramento region.
You can make a significant difference in the life of a WellSpace Health patient/client by:
- Volunteering your time (Volunteer application)
- Making a monetary donation by check or online (Donate online)
- Making a memorial or tribute donation
- Giving through United Way (donor #3176)
- Participating in your employer’s matching gift program
Donations made by check can be mailed to:
Attn: Giving Program
Office of the CEO
777 12th Street, Suite 250
Sacramento, CA 95814
WellSpace Health is a 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization; Tax ID# 94-1713704
Following are some areas to which you may designate your donation:
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: a gift from you will help prevent suicide in our community and provide support to those impacted by suicide loss.
- 24 hour Parent Support Line: help provide support to parents who may be under stress or need resources to make their family thrive and keep them safe.
- Sacramento Violence Intervention Program (SVIP): help provide case management support to program participants (ages 15 to 20) who have been impacted by violence. SVIP focuses on violence as a public health issue and works with participants to ensure they don’t experience re-injury or retaliate for their injury.
- Mental Health Services: your gift will help provide increased access to much-needed mental health services.
- Transportation Assistance: your gift will help purchase transportation/bus vouchers for patients/clients in need of transportation to appointments.
- Your gift of $100 will help provide food, hygiene items and other items needed by our in-patient clients working hard to overcome their addictions.
- Help purchase artwork to make our community health centers welcoming.
- Help purchase comfortable furniture for our counseling rooms.
- Help with start up costs (equipment, furniture, etc.) as we expand.
- You may also provide in-kind donations such as gently used furniture, clothing, toys, etc.
For more information about our giving programs, please call (916) 550-5444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page with a friend: