Prenatal, Birth & Family
WellSpace Health-Health Care for Women is an all-woman obstetrics and gynecological Health Care Center. We provide caring and competent medical care for women of all ages in our community. Our team of professionals is here to increase the likelihood of delivering a healthy baby through early and regular prenatal care. We help patients plan for a positive childbirth experience through education and empowerment.
We offer emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. One of our physicians is always on call should a patient experience an emergency.
The prenatal and childbirth services we provide include:
- Office visits with one of our physicians or nurse practitioners
- Delivery with one of our physicians
- Personalized labor and childbirth management
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)
- Extensive patient education
- Sweet Success for prenatal patients with gestational diabetes
- Cultural Broker Program (CBP) Cultural Broker Program Brochure
The family services we offer include:
- Birth & Beyond (a home visitation program for families with infants and toddlers)
- Family Resource Center (open to the community; offers activities/events; support groups, parenting classes, after-school programs, child development programs and more) Birth & Beyond FRC
Share this page with a friend: